PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IT TAKES 1 TO 1 1/2 WEEKS TO PROCESS ANY NEW ORDER
WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE!
- We ship our plants with UPS
- We are currently shipping plants by ground shipping on Monday through Friday
- During the summer months of June, July and August GROUND SHIPPING is restricted to locations where UPS estimates delivery within 3 days. All other ground shipping orders will be held until September, when ground shipping is safe for all states again.
- 3 day packages are shipped on Monday, Tuesday only in order to ensure your plants reach you in 3 days.
- There are occasionally shipping delays that are completely beyond our control. When these cases arise, I will fill out a claim with UPS and argue for your compensation. Sometimes we win and sometimes we do not. If UPS denies our claim for compensation, Singing Tree Gardens will not issue a refund for those shipping charges.
GROUND SHIPPING IS NOT ALWAYS THE APPROPRIATE SHIPPING CHOICE.
- There will be times when ground shipping is not the best choice for the health of your plants.
- CHOOSE 3 DAY SHIPPING if it is getting warm outside and your plants will be in a box longer than 3 days. This is all states except CA, OR, WA.
- If you are ordering small size heath or heather, please upgrade your shipping to 3 day service after the second week of April. Things heat up quickly in the box and small heath and heather are at risk of damage after 3 days in a hot box.
- Please understand that ground shipping is a fine choice most of the year for all states BUT when it starts to get warm ALL BETS ARE OFF.
- Ground shipping has been known to take up to 12 days depending on where you are.
- The farther you are from us, the more we encourage you to upgrade your shipping if the weather is getting warmer.
- We do everything we can to keep our shipping prices affordable and get you gorgeous, healthy plants. Please reach out to me if you are not sure what option is best for you.
- Even though UPS does a great job, sometimes a shipment will take longer than expected. We will not replace or refund plants that spend too long in transit and suffer as a result.
- You are the master of your shipping choice. Please educate yourself and make an informed decision.
- Call Don at 707-845-1553 if you are not sure or
- email Don Wallace at email@example.com, or Mary Auradou at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We would love to answer any questions that would help you to make an informed decision.
If your plants arrived damaged in a bent or smashed box, we can usually file a claim with UPS and get a majority of the cost of the plants refunded, then we can refund you after that. In order to be successful, you can help us using the following UPS requirements.
UPS requirements for filing a claim:
All Photos Required
During the photo documentation process, seven different photos will be requested:
- A photo showing the damaged item and how it was packaged inside the box
- A photo of the damaged item
- A photo of the packaging material used
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number (generally starts with 1Z)
- A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate (round stamp on outside of box)
- Two photos showing all six sides of the package (one showing top and two sides, another showing bottom and opposite sides)
Dimensions of the box, including the package height, length and width will also be needed.
All claims will require some form of supporting documentation to help us locate a missing package or provide an accurate resolution (Ex: Invoice to provide value of merchandise lost or damaged).
When forming a merchandise description try and be as specific as possible, using things like serial numbers, brand name, sizes, color and quantity.
During a damage claim, photo documentation will be required and a physical inspection at a UPS-approved location may be needed as well.
Without enough supporting documentation, the processing of your claim could be delayed or denied altogether.